sunnuntai 10. elokuuta 2014

Excuses

Don't consume sugar! Yes, but since I made a cake (glutenfree with extra healthy virgin coconut oil) for my hubby's b-day, someone needs to eat the rest of it.

Don't eat oversized meals! Yes, but this food is made day before yesterday and it's ruined unless I eat it today.

Drink only 2 cups of coffee per day! Yes, but if I don't have my coffee, I'll probably have a headache and then I'd need a painkiller which is even worse. Right?

Go to gym 3-4 times a week! Yes, but if you haven't slept well 'cause it was too hot and you woke up to pee 2 times last night, you need to take it easy.

Drink gallons of water per day! Sure, but then I woke up in the middle of the night and can't go right back to sleep and then I'm just too tired to go to gym.

Have walks every other day! I'd love to, unless it's too hot, too cold, too humid or too late! Truly, I would!

Do a good aerobic exercise twice a week! This one I'm happy to do, if I ever can find myself a bra that is not a sportsbra (I'm unable to change my bra's on a middle of a day; that's just stupid) and don't slide down from my shoulders every time I move my arm!

Ugh!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti