tiistai 16. kesäkuuta 2015

Anecdote

I very much like Carolina weather even though it's either too cold without being wintery or extremely hot - meaning that breathing makes you sweat. I was very much aware of the latter when we moved here summer 2012. (Cold winters were kinda surprise.)

I'm still very much on the opinion that hotter is better, but since I'm accustomed to living here, I have the right to complain a bit. How come it's so unbelievable hard to understand that someone really likes to drink her coffee hot? 

I don't care if it's 100 degrees, hot coffee helps to cool you down! And that's the truth from all the Finnish people who have suffered thousands of years of freezing their butts around the year. But we do drink most coffee per capita, so that'll do it. 

I drink my coffee hot. Take it and suck it in!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti